The Ultimate Bliss Ball
They’re healthy, delicious and are going to hold a permanent place in you freezer. Enter the Bliss Ball…
This nutty, date-y, vanilla-y sphere of goodness is the perfect mid-morning snack and indulgent after dinner treat rolled into one. And, they’re as simple as throwing a bunch of ingredients into a food processor, rolling into balls and throwing them into the freezer.
1 cup of almond meal
1/2 cup of pepitas
1/2 cup of walnuts
1/4 cup shredded coconut
250g pitted medjool dates
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
Cacao powder and shredded coconut for rolling
And, here’s what you do:
1. Place all the ingredients (except dates and vanilla) into a food processor and blend until finely ground.
2. Add the vanilla and dates through the feed tub of the processor while it’s running.
3. Roll into golf ball size.
4. Roll half of the bliss balls in cacao powder and the other half in shredded coconut.
4. Store in an airtight container and put in the freezer.
Note: To make them even more delicious, add a 1/4 cacao powder.
(Makes approximately 12 – 15)