Mens Style: Kick, Push
From the grungy early 90s Nirvana-esque style of distressed denim jeans and flannelette shirts to today’s slightly more refined acid wash and muscle tanks, street style has evolved and changed ever so slightly over the years.
Influenced heavily by the skate scene, street style is trending hard, and SurfStitch is all over the pieces of the moment. From the right skate shoe to your muscle tank and chinos, even to your deck and trucks, get your street style right and look the (less prim and proper) part.Take a look at some shots from our most recent Footwear Lookbook and shop some of our favourite skate and streetwear styles.
1. Nike Mavrk Low 2 Shoe – Black White. 2. Vans Mens Authentic Van Doren Shoe – Retro Flag. 3. Nike Paul Rodriguez 6 Shoe – Black Pimento White.
4. Emerica Reynolds Cruisers Shoe – Maroon. 5. DVS Rico CT Shoe – White Navy. 6. Vans Mens Authentic Shoe – Chilli Pepper.
Clothing and accessories
1. Grand Scheme Slasher Logo Tee – Black. 2. Globe Horizon Dion Tee – Vintage Black. 3. Burton All Day Long Premium Beanie – True Black.
4. Grand Scheme Dot Camo 5 Panel Cap – Desert Brim. 5. Colab x Geoff Mcfetridge Carbu Daylighters Sunglasses – Green. 6. Huf Plantlife Crew Sock – Gray Heather.
Decks, trucks, wheels and bearings.
1. Nixon x Plan B Soundclash Ryan Sheckler 7-875 Deck – Red. 2. Cliche Lucas Originals R7 8-25 Deck – Black White. 3. Almost Club Patch Series DI 8-25 Deck – Chris Haslam.
4. 149 Thrasher 30th Anniversary Truck Set – Matte Black. 5. Element Darrell Ferocity Wheels – Red. 6. Enjoi Abec 7 Teenish Bearings – Orange.
7. Independent 139 Silver Standard Truck Set – Silver. 8. Nixon x Plan B Soundclash Colin Mckay 57mm Wheels – Green. 9. Diamond Supply Abec 5 Bearing – Red.