Homemade Hair Mask For Summer
Sun kissed beach hair is the Holy Grail for many this summer, but we also know that the sun and sea create havoc for those luscious locks and leave your hair feeling dry and brittle. For some serious TLC, treat your tresses to a little homemade indulgence with our nourishing treatment.. For sun bleached hair that’s hard to manage and full of split ends, this combo is a serious hair savior, with the avocado and coconut oil moisturising, the egg strengthening, and the honey hydrating.
1/2 ripe avocado
1 tbs honey (raw organic preferred)
1 tbs coconut oil
1. Warm up in a microwave for 15-25 seconds (Beware: More than this will cook the egg)
2. Mash into a fine paste ( the less lumps the better)
3. Put onto damp hair starting at the roots ( Make sure to massage into the scalp)
4. Wrap hair up and wait at least 20 minutes.
5. Wash and style your hair as usual