5 Ways To Spend A Lay Day On The Gold Coast With Steph Gilmore
Steph Gilmore is a Gold Coast girl, born and bread! And it’s not only her deep knowledge of the Superbank that we find valuable. We met with Steph to find out her top 5 ways to spend a lay day on the Gold Coast.
1. Jump in the car, take some friends, and drive south. Head out to the mountains near Mullumbimby for some awesome food (I recommend Doma cafe at Federal), then find waves somewhere around Byron.
2. Eat at O’sushi – its the best Japanese on the Coast.
3. See a movie, or head to the Gold Coast Arts Centre to watch a indie style film that doesn’t screen at the regular cinema (there’s so many amazing films I need to see!).
4. Take your friends to Wet’n’Wild or Dreamworld…theme parks never get old, let’s be honest!
5. Take a drive out to Killarney Glen, Lower Beechmont and check out the heart shaped natural rock pool, it’s rad!