5 ways to handle your wetsuit with Jack Lynch
We linked up with our boy Jack Lynch, to get some inside secrets on how to get the most out of your wetsuit!
- Use a wetsuit bucket so the suit doesn’t dampen the inside of your car
- Wash out with fresh water after use to reduce salt in suit
- Hang to dry on a round coat hanger or clothes line to keep shape and to dry… If possible, keep it out of direct sunlight.
- If suit is still wet use a plastic bag on your foot for ease of putting on
- Roll suit in towel and grab a mate to twist the towel to wring out wetsuit to dry quicker
SHOP WETSUITS HERE